Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and cut out the pieces.
- Draw around the cloud onto the back of the white glitter felt and cut it out.
- Draw around the sunshine on to the orange glitter felt and cut it out. Draw around the sun middle on the yellow glitter card and cut it out.
- Peel off the backing and stick the cloud onto white A4 card leaving enough space to stick the sunshine on.
- Stick the orange sunshine cut-out on the right side of the cloud. See my example for placement.
- Take the yellow sun cut out and stick this on top of the orange sunshine.
- Cut around the cloud and sun together on the white card and add give it a face.
- Cut six rainbow coloured strips of card that measure 2.5cm x10cm or use the rainbow strip template.
- Turn the card over and put a strip of double-sided tape along the bottom edge. Then, stick the rainbow strips to the tape leaving a small gap in between each one (don’t forget to stick the rainbow in reverse order so that when you turn it over it begins from red).
- Cut the circle out of card and choose your number bond. Stick this on to the left corner of your cloud using double sided tape… now you can write your number bond equations on to the rainbow strips.
Try this activity with a different number bond.