Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, stick blue, white, and red pom poms to the wreath to create the French flag. You can use a pencil to mark out the blocks of colour beforehand.
- Set aside to dry.
- Use the template to cut out the banner from black card.
- Then, outline the shapes with a gold deco pen.
- Stick and assemble the shapes to create the banner.
- Spell out ‘Vive La France’ in blue, white, and red glitter foam letters.
- Stick the banner to the wreath.
- Lastly, cut a length of blue ribbon and thread it through the whole in the wreath.
You can also use red, white, and blue glitter pom poms.
Tagged with:Bastille Day