Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure and cut 3 sheets of white paper the length of A4 by 17cm and 3 sheets of blue paper the length of A4 by 10cm.
- Place an A4 piece of red card landscape and begin to draw vertical lines approximately 3cm apart from each other.
- Concertina fold along your lines.
- Draw a curved line on the top of the concertina folded paper and cut along the line, creating a scalloped edge.
- Fold the concertina paper in half and use the curved side as a template so that both sides of the fan will be symmetrical.
- Repeat for the 3 sheets of blue and white paper. You can also create angular and triangular edges instead of scalloped.
- Stick the concertina white paper in the centre of the red paper and then stick and layer the blue paper on top. You can use a ruler to make sure the papers are positioned in the centre.
- Fold the concertina sections in half and stick the edges together to create a fan shape.
- Repeat so that you have 3 fan shapes.
- Stick all 3 concertina fans together.
- Layer and stick 3 glitter heart foam stickers to the centre of the concertina decoration.
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon and stick it to the back of the concertina decoration.
You can also use hot glue or staples to secure the concertina sections together.