Easy - Medium
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut strips of paper and metallic card that are roughly 8 inches x 3 inches. You will need 3 colours for each topper.
- Cut small slits into the paper all the way along the long edge
- Take two pipe cleaners and twist them together.
- Stick a star either side at the top.
- Start wrapping the paper round the pipe cleaner at the top, repeat for other colours.
- Bend out the fringe slightly.
- Now take a small piece of pipe cleaner and stick little stars on the ends. Wrap this around the pipe cleaner near the top.
- Now curl your pipe cleaner around a pencil.
You could make these as big and colourful as you like.
Tagged with:4th of July