Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of orange card and use a pencil to draw the outline of a tiger’s head. Then cut out this shape.
- Use a black pen to draw stripes onto the sides and top of the tiger’s face. Then use the same pen to draw the lines for the tiger’s mouth.
- Take a sheet of pink paper and cut out a triangle shape for the nose. Then use double sided tape to stick the nose to the top of the mouth lines.
- Peel the backing off of two wiggle eyes and stick them to the tiger’s head above the nose.
- Take a sheet of red card and cut out a thin rectangle, approximately 5cm x 20cm.
- Use a yellow deco pen to write ‘2022’ down the centre of the red bookmark, and then add some lines around the edges for decoration.
- Use double sided tape to stick the tiger to the top of the bookmark.
Make sure there's no double-sided tape showing on the back of your book mark and you don't want it to stick to the pages in your book.