Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First print the template out and use it to cut out your silhouette trees out of blue card.
- Take a tray or plate and spray a layer of shaving foam onto it.
- Drizzle colours of paint on to the foam.
- Use a paintbrush to swirl the foam about, creating patterns with the paint.
- Cut your watercolour paper in half and print onto the foam by pressing it firmly face down into the swirls.
- Lay the messy paper flat on a washable surface and use a ruler to scrape off the excess foam leaving you with beautiful, marbled paper.
- Once this is dry, trim it down to size and stick it onto a folded piece of blue card
- Stick the trees over the top creating a wintery scene
- Add a little glue and glitter to the trees to look like snow.
No need to wash up the foam in between marbling, just add another layer and more paint when it begins to get messy.