Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Fold and cut a green paper plate in half.
- Draw around one half of the paper plate onto a double-sided self-adhesive sheet and cut it out.
- Cut out the inside of the paper plate leaving the edge for the watermelon rind.
- Peel one side of the sheet and stick it to the back of the paper plate edge.
- Cut out geometric shapes from dark and light pink tissue paper and stick them to the double-sided self-adhesive sheet.
- Using a white deco pen colour in the cut-out edge of the paper plate closest to the pink part (the flesh) of the watermelon.
- Using a black deco pen draw seeds on the pink part (the flesh) of the watermelon.
- To stick the suncatcher to the window peel off the remaining side of the double-sided self-adhesive sheet.
You can use this technique to create a variety of fruit suncatchers.