Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 Minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the bottom of the stone light green. You may need to apply a few coats.
- Then paint the top of the stone pink.
- Once the green paint has dried, paint dark green stripes on top of the light green section.
- Then, paint a thin white line along where the pink and green sections meet.
- Stick two wiggle eyes on the pink part of the stone and draw a smile.
- Draw black seeds on the pink part of the stone using a black deco pen.
- Once the paint is dry, varnish the paperweights to create a glossy finish. Try not to varnish the top of wiggle eyes, you can always remove the wiggle eyes and re-stick when the varnish is dry.
Ensure you allow the paint to dry between each layer.