Time to Make
30 minutes per coaster
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the coloured Deco pens to draw a vegetable on the top of a willow circle.
- Use the black Deco pen to write the name of this vegetable on the willow circle, underneath your drawing.
- Hold the willow circle on top of a sheet of felt and carefully cut around it.
- Use double sided tape to stick the felt circle to the underneath of the willow circle, this will prevent it from scratching surfaces when in use.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with different vegetables.
If you want these coasters to last extra long, try adding a coat of clear varnish to the top.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival