Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the top (spoon) section of the wooden spoon with white paint, and the handle section with black paint. Leave to dry and add another coat of paint if needed.
- Cut a small bow tie out of a sheet of purple felt and stick it to the ‘neck’ of the spoon with double sided tape.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the spoon and use a black deco pen to draw and mouth and outline the fangs.
- Use either a black deco pen, or black paint, to draw the vampire’s hair, making sure it goes to a point in the middle.
- Cut out a cloak shape from a sheet of red felt, large enough so the collar reaches about half way up the face, and the cloak almost reaches the end of the handle.
- Use double sided tape to stick the red cloak to a sheet of black felt, and cut around the cloak so that it has a black outline.
- Stick the cloak to the back of the spoon using double sided tape.
Wait until the paint has fully dried before adding the cloak.