Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Lay out two wooden craft sticks on a flat surface and stick together using masking tape.
- Repeat this with eight more sticks to create five pairs of sticks.
- Take two of these pairs and turn them upside down. Then use the masking tape to stick the two pairs together.
- Add another pair of sticks and stick them together with the masking tape. Repeat this until all of the sticks are added.
- Use some red paint to paint a heart in the middle of the craft sticks and leave to dry. Then mix up a light pink shade of paint and fill in the rest of the wooden craft sticks.
- Once the pink paint is dry, paint I above the heart, and YOU below the heart in black paint and leave to dry.
- Once dry, turn the card over and write Reasons I love you and list your reasons in the centre. Then Fill in the border with pink paint and decorate with little red hearts.
- Concertina fold the sticks and tie together with a piece of red ribbon.
You may need to trim the width of the masking tape if it overhangs the width of the sticks.