Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and colour it in using felt tipped pens.
- Cut out the template and turn it upside down. Then apply double sided tape around the edges of the circle.
- Take a plain blue ribbon and stick the end to the tape, then fold it about 1cm and stick it down again, making sure the edge of the ribbon overlaps the edge of the circle.
- Continue with step 3 until the ribbon has wrapped around the whole of the edge of the circle.
- Cut out a circle from white card that is slightly smaller than the size of the ribbon circle. Then stick it to the top of the ribbon circle using double sided tape.
- Repeat step 3 using red ribbon until the whole of the edge of the circle is covered.
- Cut three strips of union jack ribbon and stick them to the bottom of the back of the rosette.
- Stick a self-adhesive badge pin to the centre of the circle at the back of the rosette.
If folding the ribbon is too fiddly, just cut small strips of ribbon and stick them in a circle facing outwards instead.