Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print the template onto white card and cut out with scissors. Use a hole punch to make holes as indicated on the template. Fold the tab as indicated by the dotted line on the template.
- Apply glue to the tab, roll the template to make a cone shape and join the edges together with the tab. Snip the tip of the cone off with scissors (roughly 5mm).
- Cut 50cms of white elastic, thread one end through one of the holes and tie in a knot, then repeat with the other end in the other hole.
- Apply glue to the top half of the cone and sprinkle some iridescent glitter over, then allow to dry.
- Cut thin strips of tissue paper 1-2 cms wide and about 25cms long, until you have around 15 strips. Gather together in a neat pile and twist one end together, then poke your tassel through the hole in the top of the hat and pull slightly from the inside to secure it.
- Stick the pom poms around the base of the hat and allow to dry.
Line the bottom of the hat up well when sticking the tab.