Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template provided and cut out the shapes. Then draw around the horn, muzzle, two of each ear shape and the hairpieces on coloured paper of your choice. Cut them out with scissors.
- Use gold glitter glue to outline the horn and allow to dry.
- Apply glue to the ears (marked 1) and stick them on to the bag. Then glue on the smaller ear-shapes to the front (marked 2) and glue your horn between the ears.
- Use the curve of the semi-circle template piece to guide you as you draw on the unicorn’s eyes in pencil. Draw over your pencil line with a thick black pen and add some eyelashes. Then, position your hairpieces and muzzle and glue them on. (Leave a space of about 4cms at the bottom of the bag for your name).
- Draw on your unicorn’s nostrils and mouth with a thick black pen.
- Stick on the Self-Adhesive Glitter Felt Letters to make the name of your choice at the bottom of the bag and then decorate it with self-adhesive heart pearls to finish.
Use the curve of the semi-circle template to guide you as you draw on the unicorn’s eyelashes with a thick black pen