Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
30 – 60 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the cardboard tube white and allow to dry. Then, paint it with pastel purple and 4 craft sticks with the same colour. Allow to dry.
- Use Super Tacky Glue to stick the 4 craft sticks to the sides of the tube, evenly spaced. Leave 1-2 cms of the sticks above the tube. Allow to dry.
- Use a gold deco pen to colour in one of the craft sticks at the top, to make the unicorn’s horn.
- Decorate below the horn with felt flowers.
- Draw your unicorn’s eyes, nostrils and mouth with the black deco pen to finish your French knitter.
Stand your cardboard tube upright and imagining a clock, mark 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock to help you glue your craft sticks evenly.