Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a large paper plate and turn it over so the white side is facing up. Cover the whole plate in a coat of orange paint. Leave to dry and add another coat of paint if needed.
- Cut the bottom third of the paper plate off in a soft ‘w’ shape. Then hold it up to your face and make a note of where your eyes are then cut out the two eye holes.
- Use a black pen to draw tiger stripes on the sides and top of the plate.
- Take a sheet of beige paper and cut out the section for the bottom, lighter part of the face. Then stick it to the bottom of the paper plate using double sided tape.
- Take a sheet of pink paper or card and cut out a triangular shape for the tiger’s nose. Then stick it to the middle of the mask, where the orange and beige paper meet.
- Cut out two ear shapes from the section of paper plate that you cut off in step 2. Then cut out two smaller shapes from pink paper and stick them to the inner parts of the ears. Stick the two ears to the top of the mask using double sided tape.
- Use scissors to carefully make a small hole either side of the mask. Then cut a piece of elastic and thread it through the two holes and tie in a double knot.
Measure the elastic around your head before attaching it to the mask to make sure it will fit.