Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a sheet of orange paper and cut it into a square.
- Fold the paper square in half lengthways, then open it and fold it in half the other way. Then fold each corner into the centre point.
- Turn the paper over and then fold each corner into the centre point again.
- Fold it in half to make a rectangle and put a finger/thumb into each of the pockets and gently open it up into a fortune teller.
- Use a black pen to draw stripes on each side of the fortune teller.
- Take another sheet of orange paper or card and cut out two tiger ear shapes. Then cut two smaller shapes out of light pink paper and stick them to the middle of the ears using double sided tape.
- Use scissors to cut each corner of the fortune teller to make them more rounded. Then stick the ears to each of the top corners using double sided tape.
- Cut out a nose shape from light pink paper, then cut it in half down the centre. Hold the fortune teller in one hand, making sure all the points meet in the middle, and stick each half to either side of the top points.
- Finally, stick two wiggle eyes to the fortune teller to complete your tiger.
Make sure you really crease the folds to help the fortune teller hold its shape.