Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, using the template cut out the wings and body from silver glitter card, then cut out the face and arms from skin tone card and the hair from yellow card.
- Stick and assemble the features, draw a smile, and stick two wiggle eyes on the face.
- Hole punch 7 holes on the curved edge and one on the corner of the glitter card cut-outs.
- Stick one end of the wool to the back of the wings/body then thread the wool through each hole.
- Stick the wings to the body using super tacky glue.
- Stick the arms and head to the body.
- To create the halo, make a loop at one end of the pipe cleaner and stick it to the back of the angel with sticky tape.
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon, tie a loop, and stick it to the back of the angel.
You can thread the angel with different coloured wool.