Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Wrap red wool around the top half of the wreath. At this stage you can also loop red ribbon through the hole in the wreath.
- Then wrap light green wool at the bottom half of the wreath.
- Wrap white wool around where the red and green wool meet.
- Next, wrap dark green wool on top of the light green section to create stripes.
- Lastly, stick black pom poms to the red section of the wreath.
Wrap 2 or 3 strands of yarn around the wreath at the same to make the process quicker.