Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template draw and cut out the leaf from dark green card, the stalk from a lighter green card and the circles for the caterpillar from various coloured card. Also, cut out the circle template to be used in step three.
- Outline the leaf and draw the leaf pattern with a white deco pen. When the white deco pen is dry go over the top of the white lines with a light green deco pen.
- Trace around the circle template 5 times on the leaf and cut out the circles leaving 5 holes in the leaf.
- Stick the stalk to the back of the leaf.
- For the caterpillar stick the circles together with the yellow circle for the head.
- Stick two wiggle eyes onto the caterpillar’s face and draw a smile.
- Stick one end of the yarn to the back of the leaf and one end of the yarn to the back of the caterpillar using sticky tape.
- Have fun threading the caterpillar through the holes in the leaf!
Tie a knot in the ends of the wool before securing them with sticky tape so that the wool doesn’t become unstuck.