Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, using a glue dot temporarily stick a small paper plate inside the salad spinner.
- Squirt various colours of rainbow acrylic paint onto the small paper plate and then secure the lid on top and spin the handle.
- When you remove the lid, you will be left with an abstract design on your paper plate. Remove the paper plate and wait for it to dry.
- Using the template cut out the snail body, snails underbelly and rosy cheeks. Use a different colour for the under belly for contrast.
- Stick the underbelly onto the bottom of the snail.
- Stick the rosy cheeks and giant eyes to the snail and draw a smile with a black pen.
- Lastly stick the snails shell onto the body using super tacky glue.
You can glue a paper cup to the back of the snail to make the snail stand up.