Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take an empty drinks bottle and fill it halfway with baby oil.
- Add sequins and glitter to the oil, I used whole packs of sequins and lots of glitter, but you can choose your preferred amounts.
- Put the lid on and shake the bottle to see what the materials look like in the oil, when satisfied with the mix top up with oil to the top.
- Put some super strong glue on the inside of the lid and ask and adult to screw on tightly.
- Now take a sheet of bubble wrap and paint with a mix of paint and glue.
- Sprinkle iridescent glitter and sequins and leave to dry.
- When dry, cut into strips and stick them to the neck of the bottle using super tacky glue.
- Use the template to cut out the head, add wiggle eyes and stick on.
- When all the glue is dry shake and enjoy your sensory bottle
*ADULT SUPERVISION NEEDED. NEVER KEEP SENSORY BOTTLES IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.*
Add the glitter in a little at a time , you can always add more but cannot take it out once added.