Medium - Hard
Time to Make
1 hour plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take out the purple and pink clay and twist the colours together to make a swirly pattern.
- Mould it into leg shapes and add blue suckers.
- Arrange them on the jar in the shapes you would like them.
- Place these onto a baking try and bake following the instructions on the packaging to cook them.
- Now cut strips out of white tissue paper.
- Mix the glue with a little water and paste the white strips onto the jar and leave to dry.
- Now stick on the cooked and cooled legs using super tacky glue. you may need to prop the legs up until the glue has dried.
- Once all dry choose your glowsticks and bend them into the jar and put the lid on.
- Go into a dark space to see the full glowing effect of your jar.
Once made keep this jar on a shelf and replace glow sticks where needed . REMEMBER THIS IS GLASS SO NEEDS TO BE HANDLED WITH CARE.
Tagged with:Ruby Gillman