Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, rip or cut small strips of A4 coloured paper. Place each colour in a separate bowl.
- Soak the paper overnight in warm water. Make sure that you have enough paper in the bowl as it compacts significantly (almost by half the volume) when it is mashed.
- Turn the paper into pulp by mashing it with a fork or your hands by rubbing the paper together until you get a mushy texture.
- Squeeze the water out of the paper mash and place back into a bowl.
- Sprinkle and mix your seeds into the paper mash.
- Once you have mixed the seeds into the mash begin pressing the paper pulp into a flower mould.
- Use the yellow pulp for the centre of the flowers.
- You can squeeze out any excess water whilst in the mould to help compact the seed bomb further.
- Remove your seed bomb and then place each seed bomb onto a dry tray.
- Once they are completely dry, find some soil and scatter the seed bombs in your garden.
You can mix flour into your paper pulp to act as an eco-friendly glue to help the flower stay in its form when taken out of the mould.