Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the templates provided.
- Colour in the templates using broad tip marker pens.
- Cut out the coloured templates along the black lines, into strips. As you cut out the strips, place them in the correct order to make the following steps easier.
- Stick the first strip of the jellyfish coloured-in template onto blue A4 card.
- Then stick the first strip of the beach template directly next to the first jellyfish template strip.
- Continue alternating and sticking the strips onto the A4 card.
- If you have any excess blue card cut it off.
- Begin to concertina fold along the lines where the alternating strips meet.
- Stand up the Agamograph and view it at different angles at eyelevel to see the optical illusion.
When you cut out the coloured-in templates into strips put them in the correct order so that the pictures match up correctly when you stick them down.