Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, print and cut around the templates.
- Stick the templates onto cardboard.
- Cover the cardboard with super tacky glue. Make sure the glue isn’t too thick as you won’t be able to see your design underneath.
- Follow the lines of your drawing with the cotton string.
- Allow the glue to dry and then cut around the string design.
- Squirt a blob of paint into a tray. Roll one of your rollers into the paint, until the roller is covered in the paint.
- Roll the paint onto the string design until it is completely covered.
- Place your string design face down on the newsprint. Use a clean roller to roll onto the back or press down with your hand – this applies pressure to create the print. Peel the string design off the card and leave the print to dry.
- Repeat for each design.
- When the prints are dry, wrap your presents in your cute Christmas wrapping paper.
If you get paint on the carboard you can always wipe it off with some tissue to make your print neater.