Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template, cut out the gift tag shape from card and hole punch a hole at the top.
- Then stick the Christmas shape templates onto cardboard.
- Cover the cardboard with super tacky glue. Make sure the glue isn’t too thick as you won’t be able to see your design underneath.
- Follow the lines of your drawing with the cotton string.
- Allow the glue to dry and then cut around the string design.
- Squirt a blob of paint into a tray. Roll one of your rollers into the paint, until the roller is covered in the paint.
- Roll the paint onto the string design until it is completely covered.
- Place your string design face down on the gift tag. Use a clean roller to roll onto the back or press down with your hand – this applies pressure to create the print. Peel the string design off the card and leave the print to dry.
- Repeat for each design.
- When the prints are dry, thread ribbon through the hole at the top of the gift tag.
If you get paint on the carboard you can always wipe it off with some tissue to make your print neater.