Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template onto paper or thin card and colour it in.
- Cut out the shape and place it face down on the table.
- Next cut out the rectangle on your template and place the straw in the centre.
- It’s now time to stick the rectangle onto the back of your picture. Use the voided edges on the template to place the glue. Be careful not to get glue on the straw.
- Allow to dry.
- Hold the rocket or star upwards and blow hard into the straw with one big puff. Watch as the rocket shoots off into the sky!
Try drawing your own space shapes to shoot.