Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a pencil to draw the outline of an anchor (or your chosen shape) onto a sheet of coloured card.
- Gently fold the card in half and use the scissors to snip a hole in the middle of your design. Then carefully cut out the whole of your design by following the outline.
- Place your stencil onto the middle of the fabric bag. Then dip a sponge dabber into some blue paint and dab it onto the stencil.
- Carefully lift the stencil from the bag and leave the paint to dry.
- Place the stencil onto another section of the bag and repeat. Continue this until you are happy with the design.
To prevent paint seeping through to the other side of the bag, place a piece of cardboard inside the bag before painting. Tape the stencil down with masking tape to prevent it from moving.