Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Start by beating the butter and sugar together with an electric whisk or wooden spoon.
- Add all remaining cake ingredients into the bowl and mix with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases on a cupcake tray. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before decorating.
- Put all the buttercream ingredients into a bowl and beat with an electric hand whisk or a wooden spoon until the mixture is pale.
- Next add in the food colouring of your choice and then place into a piping bag and pipe onto the cupcakes. Repeat this with each different coloured icing you wish to use.
- Decorate them by sprinkling some edible glitter stars on the top, now enjoy!
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
When making the icing for your cupcakes, split the icing mixture into a small bowls before adding the different food colourings, this will make it easier when icing all of your cupcakes different colours.