Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, cover the front and back of the leaf templates with sticky tape to make the templates water resistant.
- Cut around the templates.
- Temporarily stick your templates to the canvas board with sticky tac.
- Fill a fine mist bottle with a few squirts of red paint and water. The more paint you add to the bottle the bolder and brighter the colour.
- Shake the fine mist bottle until the paint and water mixture is combined with no lumps. Repeat for all 4 colours.
- Spray the paint and water mixture onto the canvas, the canvas underneath the leaf templates will be protected.
- When the paint is dry peel off the leaf templates to reveal the leaf shapes underneath.
- Hang your beautiful, autumnal painting in your home.
You can use real leaves instead of the template if you would rather.