Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 Minutes plus drying Ttme
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and cut it out.
- Cut out the parts of the angel out and stick them together.
- Take the wing template and your sheet of black card and lightly trace the wing on both sides in pencil leaving a gap in the middle.
- On a palate or sheet of card pour out some white and gold paint.
- Dipping the back of the spoon into the gold use it to print the first row of feathers onto the outer edge of the wings.
- Then use the white (don’t wipe the gold off first)
- Then gold again until you reach the centre.
- Once this is dry stick on your angel’s body in between the wings.
For a different look try using a fork instead of a spoon.