Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the rattan wreath with black paint and leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of white wool slightly longer than the height of the wreath. Tie one end to a branch at the top of the wreath, then tie the other end to a branch at the bottom.
- Repeat step 2 with four more pieces of wool, spaced evenly around the wreath so that they all meet at the same point in the middle.
- Cut another long piece of wool and tie the end around one of the pieces of wool that is attached to the wreath, about an inch down from the top.
- Using the same piece of wool, tie it to each of the pieces of wool in the wreath. Make sure you tie these quite tight.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with another piece of wool in between the first one and the centre.
- Cut out some spider shapes from a sheet of black self-adhesive foam, then stick them to the woollen spider web.
- Take another piece of white wool and tie it to the top of the wreath to create the hanger.
- Using foam letters, write ‘HAPPY HALLOWEEN’ on the wreath.
Use a small paintbrush to get in between the branches of the wreath.