Time to Make
30 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a small paper plate and cut out the inner section, leaving a donut shape. Paint the white side of this with black paint and leave to dry.
- Carefully cut eight holes evenly spaces around the inner edge of the plate.
- Take some blue and purple wool and thread them through the holes, crossing over in the middle, until the inner section is covered with wool.
- Cut two pieces of purple wool and one piece of blue wool and hang them from the bottom three holes. Take a large silver star sticker and stick one to the end of each piece of wool.
- Take eight small star stickers and stick them in between each hole around the dreamcatcher.
- Thread a piece of wool through the top hole and tie it into a loop for the dreamcatcher to hang from.
Use the larger plate to make a matching bigger dreamcatcher!