Time to Make
15 Minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, cut or tear sections of light blue tissue paper in different sizes.
- Then, crumple the tissue paper in your hand and stick the tissue paper to the wreath.
- Apply super tacky glue to different areas of the wreath and then sprinkle artificial snowflakes on top.
- Use super tacky glue to stick the snowman plastic eggs to the wreath.
- Lastly, cut a length of light blue ribbon, thread it through the whole and then tie a knot.
Crumple the tissue paper to give an icy effect.