Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Melt the white chocolate or candy melts in a bowl and then mix in a few drops of blue food colouring (if needed)
- Put your giant marshmallows on the lollipop sticks. Use a teaspoon to spread the chocolate onto the marshmallow, leaving a semi-circle shape on one side of the marshmallow.
- Stick 2 candy eyes on while the chocolate is wet and then leave to one side to fully dry and harden.
- Once hardened take your edible writing pen and draw the Shark’s teeth on the part we left white.
- For the fin, fold a piece of light blue paper and sketch a fin shape along the fold. Then use scissors to cut it out. Lastly, use your glue stick and stick the fins together around the lollipop stick.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Use a small glass to stand your pops in whilst drying to keep them upright.