Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off the template and carefully cut out the silhouetted characters.
- Take your jar and use a small amount of PVA glue to stick them on to the front.
- Then cut small strips of white tissue paper and fill the space within the stable.
- Next cut small strips of blue tissue paper and fill the space on the outside of the stable.
- Once this is completely dry, cut a large strip of white tissue paper (big enough to wrap around the jar in one piece)
- Wrap the jar and then stick this to the jar at the back only.
- Insert string lights into the jar and place the lid on.
- Twist two pipe cleaners together and place them around the top and bottom of the jar.
Make sure that the base layer is completely dry before attaching the final white tissue layer .