Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover a piece of white card with Starry Sky paper and stick it in place.
- Cut a cardboard tube lengthways and fold the back in to lie flat. Colour in the front of the tube with a blue deco pen. Stick it onto the stary sky with double sided tape.
- Cut out the triangle template and draw around it twice on orange card.
- Cut one of the orange triangles in half and stick either side of the rocket.
- Draw and cut out a circle (you can draw around a glue stick lid or ten pence/ two pence coin) from orange card, and then draw an inner circle using a silver deco pen. Draw dots around the edges. Stick the circle onto the front of the rocket.
- Measure and cut 7 orange, 7 red and 7 yellow wool pieces (10cm).
- Use double sided tape to stick the wool inside the carboard tube.
- Using the template, draw and cut out a rectangle from white card. Then stick the orange triangle on one end of the rectangle with double sided tape. Write ‘Dad, you’re out of this world! From Sam x’.
- Slide the card inside the rocket.
- Cut 3 circles from coloured card. Stick the circles around the rocket and draw wavy lines on them to create planets.
- Write ‘DAD’ in the top right corner with a silver and yellow deco pen.
The more strands of wool you add, the thicker your fire will be.
Tagged with:Fathers Day