Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a coloured cup and mark a line roughly one inch from the base of the cup ,this will become your flower head.
- Now find the spine of the cup and draw a line either side of it stopping a few centimetres short of the bottom of the cup, this will become the stem
- Now holding the cup with the stem facing you squash the bottom of the cup flat and draw two symmetrical leaves either side of the stem. make sure that they include the base of the cup.
- Now cut out your top ring leaving the stem.
- Then carefully cut either side of the stem and your leaves out.
- Cut slits around the flower head to make petals.
- Add a happy face.
Why not make one of every colour and stand them in a line on your window ledge