Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
5 Minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First print the template onto black card or draw your own design.
- Then trace the lines with PVA glue.
- Sprinkle fine salt and glitter over the glue and gently shake off the excess.
- Once the glue is completely dry, mix your watercolours so that they are watery.
- Dip in a paintbrush and gently touch it to the salt that you wish to colour, the salt will soak the paint up to make beautiful, mottled designs.
- Allow to dry fully before moving and displaying your artwork.
Once your salt and paint are dry if you like you can add another layer of glue over the top to seal the salt in place and stop it flaking off.