Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
25 Minutes (Plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint 6 wooden people white.
- Using a ruler and pencil, lightly make mark 2cm from the bottom and then 1.5cm from the bottom, so you will have 2 lines drawn around the bottom half of the wooden people.
- Paint the head using skin tone ready mix paint.
- Paint the body red.
- Colour in the trousers black with black outline deco paint pens, leaving white space in the middle.
- Using a cotton bud, paint gold dots for the buttons.
- For the eyes paint 2 white dots and then 2 smaller black dots on top.
- Paint a smile with black paint and a fine paint brush.
- Mix red and white paint together to create pink and use to paint the royal guards’ rosy cheeks.
- For the hat stick a black pom pom on top of the head using super tacky glue. When the pom pom is secure, wrap a black pipe cleaner around the pom pom to complete the hat.
- For the bowling ball, tear off a piece of clay and roll it into a ball.
- Allow the clay ball to dry overnight and then paint it white. Then paint the Union Jack on the front half of the ball and paint the other half red. Alternatively, you can decorate your bowling ball with any design you prefer using red, white, and blue paint.
- Print out the bowling lanes and cut off the white edges.
- Place your royal guard bowling pins on the Union Jack circles inside the triangle.
- Get ready to bowl with your friends and family!
You can use masking tape to create neat lines when painting.