Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- From a sheet of A4 white paper create concertina folds along the longest side of the paper. For concertina folding alternate the direction of the fold.
- Draw and cut out a small rectangle (2cm width 7cm length) from paper.
- Pinch the bottom of the fan together and glue the rectangle strip around the pinched area of the fan to create a bouquet shape.
- Slide the green pipe cleaners into the grooves of the fan-like shape
- For the flowers, begin to draw and cut out 5 circles from the coloured paper.
- Using a pencil draw a spiral shape onto each circle and then cut out the spiral shape using scissors.
- To create the 3D effect, begin by rolling the outside point of the spiral all the way to the centre of the shape. Repeat this step for all the flowers.
- Using glue, stick the 3D flowers into the grooves of the bouquet.
You can use a ruler as a guide to create even concertina folds.