Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut the paper pate into quarters. 2 of these quarters will be used to create the rocking, Santa.
- Using super tacky glue stick the point of the cut-out paper plate together. Make sure you don’t glue the entire surface of the plate as Santa will not be able to stand or rock.
- Using the template, cut out a circle from A4 skin tone card.
- Using the template then cut out Santa’s hat from A4 red glitter card.
- Using the template cut out Santa’s beard and fluffy part of his hat from A4 white glitter card.
- Use super tacky glue to assemble Santa’s face, hat and beard. Using the same glue stick on wiggly eyes, a small red glitter pompom for his nose and a small white pompom for the end of his hat.
- Once his head is assembled stick onto the point/top of the paper plate.
- Stick on a small green pom pom for Santa’s button and larger white pom poms at the bottom of the paper plate.
- Repeat these steps to create rocking elf.
To make the quarters equal in size fold the paper plate in half and in half again.