Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a rocket shape from a red sheet of foam. Then cut out the rocket leg shapes and the tip of the rocket from a sheet of blue foam, and stick them to the red shape using double sided tape.
- Use a black pen to draw a small picture of you and your dad onto a sheet of white card, then cut it out in a small circle. This will be the window.
- Cut out a circle shape from a sheet of yellow foam, then cut out a circle from the inside of this to create a window outline.
- Stick the yellow window outline to the window, then stick it to the front of the rocket, just below the blue tip.
- Use the black pen to write “Dad I love you to the moon and back” underneath the window.
- Cut a strip off of the magnetic tape, then turn the rocket over and stick the magnet to the back.
This rocket magnet can also be made using coloured card instead of foam.
Tagged with:Fathers Day