Time to Make
30 minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a cardboard tube with silver metallic paint and leave to dry.
- Cut a rectangle out of yellow card and use deco pens to decorate it. Then stick it to the middle of the cardboard tube using double-sided tape.
- Stick two wiggle eyes towards the top of the cardboard tube and use a black pen to draw a mouth underneath.
- Cut two small holes into the sides of the tube, either side of the yellow rectangle.
- Thread a silver pipe cleaner through the holes you made in step 4 to create the arms. Thread silver spacer beads onto the arms and trim them if necessary.
- Cut a section of a silver pipe cleaner about an inch long and push a metallic pony bead onto the end of it, Folding the end of the pipe cleaner to keep the bead in place.
Add two or three coats of metallic paint to make it appear shinier