Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First cut the template out of silver card then outline the body parts with black pen.
- Take a sheet of coloured card and fold it portrait into a card.
- Stick the robot together onto this card using super tacky glue (start by lining the feet up with the bottom)
- Then using the template of the robots tummy make a small card out of metallic silver card, then cut off 1cm off of the top and bottom
- Stick this onto the robot’s tummy, and add a square on top to write on.
- Cut out buttons from coloured card.
- Draw a face and add wiggle eyes.
- Add metallic pearls to look like screws.
Write a little message inside the robot door or add a photo or keepsake to personalise your card.
Tagged with:Fathers Day