Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template, trace it and cut the shapes out of the card of your choice.
- Fold a piece of blue card, stick on the neck then the head using a glue stick.
- Cut two strips of red card the length of the A4 card and about 1.5 inches wide or the width of your ruler.
- Place the two strips of card – one vertical and one horizontal, where they meet at the bottom, glue them together.
- Fold each strip of paper alternately until you get to the end, when you do stick the flaps down to secure the spring.
- Cut a red circle out of glitter card and draw a shine on with white pen.
- Stick it on the spring. Add wiggle eyes and mouth.
You could try making this card as a Santa or Elf with bouncy nose instead.