Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and cut out the shapes. Draw around the hat shape on some white card and cut out with scissors. Use a hole punch to make holes as indicated on the template. Fold the tab as indicated by the dotted line on the template.
- Cut 50cms of white elastic, thread one end through one of the holes and tie in a knot, then repeat with the other end in the other hole.
- Draw around the rainbow stripe shapes on the back of the self-adhesive felt colours as indicated on the template, then cut them out with scissors.
- Starting at the bottom, stick the rainbow stripes to the hat cut-out in colour and size order.
- Apply glue to the tab, roll the template to make a cone shape and join the edges together with the tab.
- Finally, stick a woolly pom pom to the tip of the hat using Super Tacky Glue.
Punch your holes and thread the elastic before adding the stripes