Time to Make
35 Minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make some air dry clay and roll it into a ball. Then press it down onto a flat surface using the palm of your hand to make a flat disk.
- Use smaller pieces of clay to create the Queen’s face on the top of the clay disk. Leave to dry over night.
- Once the clay has fully dried, paint it in a coat of white paint. Leave to dry.
- Once the white paint has dried, paint a coat of gold paint over the top. The white paint will help to make the gold appear brighter.
- Cut a strip of white card approximately 1 inch wide and 2.5 inches long.
- Use double sided tape to stick three pieces of ribbon to the front of the card strip.
- Stick the gold medal to the bottom of the ribbons using PVA glue and leave to dry.
- Finally, stick a self-adhesive badge pin to the back of the top of the ribbons.
Add a few coats of gold paint to make it even shinier.