Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a strip of skin tone paper approximately two inches wide. Wrap it around the top of the cardboard tube and stick it in place with double sided tape.
- Cut a strip of blue glitter card approximately three inches wide and wrap it around the bottom of the tube, overlapping the skin tone paper. Stick it in place using double sided tape, and then use either a stapler or a split pin at the back to prevent it from unwrapping.
- Cover the top of the cardboard tube in double sided tape, leaving a section at the front for the face. Then stick some white wool to the tape to make the Queen’s hair.
- Use self-adhesive pearls to make the buttons and the necklace.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the top section of the tube and draw a smile underneath with a black pen to create the face.
- Take a sheet of gold glitter card and cut a long strip about 1.5inches wide. Then cut a zig zag pattern out of one of the edges.
- Roll up the gold card so that it is slightly wider than the cardboard tube, then fix it in place using a stapler or a split pin.
- Decorate the crown with self-adhesive gems, then carefully push it onto the Queen’s head.
Twist the wool as you are applying it to make the hair look curly.